Are you looking for a rewarding career opportunity in a thriving, supportive environment?
The Child Abuse Prevention Center offers an excellent environment for enhancing your professional skills while making a difference in your community. Join our team of more than 120 professional staff members and 500 volunteers in breaking the generational cycle of child abuse, domestic violence and teen pregnancy in Orange County.
The Prevention Center always accepts resumes for bilingual English/Spanish candidates who have a Bachelors degree in social services or a related field. Please contact our Human Resources Manager Gabi Rodriguez at GRodriguez@brightfutures4kids.org for more information.
Current Job Openings:
- Mental Health Worker: Children’s In-Home Crisis Stabilization Program
- Mental Health Worker: School Readiness Program
- Program Director: School Readiness Program
- Participant Enrollment Specialist: School Readiness Program
Part Time or Temporary Positions:
- Part-Time Mental Health Worker: School Readiness Program
- Bilingual Vietnamese Casework Specialist: Infant Home Visitation Program