The Children’s In Home Crisis Stabilization (CIHCS) Program is seeking a full-time, Mental Health Professional to join it’s team. CIHCS targets to serve challenged children, aiming services to at-risk children ages 0-17. Helping children who experience thoughts of suicide, thoughts to harm others, self-harming behaviors (cutting) and/or aggressiveness. Providing an effective, proven service model. Immediate response where the family is located for intake only. Short term and intensive (3 weeks). Services provided within the home and/or community.
- Provide 24/7 intensive crisis intervention and critical safety management services based on an on call schedule.
- Prove support to the individual child and family to help them cope with stressors related to emotional disturbance and stressors.
- Areas of clinical focus include interventions focused on safety, coping skills, problem solving, social support and communication.
- Participate as a member of multi-disciplinary team in all treatment plan reviews of children.
- Consult, confer and coordinate with referring and other community agencies and resources to advocate for the mental health needs of the child/family.
- Document all services provided for contract compliance as well as financial, statistical and other reporting purposes
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy or related field
- Two years’ experience preferred
- Valid California Driver’s License
- Live Scan fingerprinting required
- Experience with families and children is preferred
- Bilingual Vietnamese/Spanish desirable
- Registration with BBS required
Interested applicants please submit cover letter, resume, and salary history to [email protected] referencing the position title in the subject line.