Data Entry – Fund Development Assistant Part-time (24hrs/wk)
This position works with the Development Team to ensure donors are acknowledged, recognized and retained.
Provides stewardship assistance to individual donors and prospects, including:
- Prepare gift documentation to be entered into SalesForce database, including scanning
- Data entry and database maintenance
- Ensure that all donations are entered and/or imported into the database.
- Support the integrity of SalesForce database through ongoing maintenance of data queries, SF update email requests, constituents biographs or demographic updates, board and committee relations and other changes needed.
- Mail merge all thank you receipts, print, and mail in a timely manner
- Write daily deposits on Monthly deposits to the Finance department
- Ensure door and clients confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Other duties assigned by management
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills.
- Administrative/clerical experience required preferably in an office/and or nonprofit setting.
- Attention to detail and consistency in work.
- Ability to follow directions
- Excellent computer skills, proficient and creative in use IOS system and Microsoft Word
- Ability to embrace and quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- QuickBooks and Salesforce experience a plus