The Child Abuse Prevention Center is seeking a Temporary Full-Time Bilingual Vietnamese Monitored Visitation Specialist (MVS) for its Monitored Visitation program. The MVS provides monitored visitation for families referred by social services.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide 26 weeks of monitored visitation to families referred by Children & Family Services’ Social Workers.
- Visitation will be between parents of children who reside in out-of-home placement;
- Conduct intake for each newly assigned case;
- Structure service plan with the client and Children & Family Services Social Worker;
- Provide on-going resources and referrals for families as appropriate;
- Assist social worker with on-going surveillance of children to assure safety and protection; and provide daily updates to the Children & Family Services’ Social Worker.
- Provide transportation of children to and from monitored/supervised visits when needed
- Supervise interactions and activities of several families at one time
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services related field & 6 months experience required or
- Associate’s degree in Human Services related field & 2 years’ experience required
- Bilingual Vietnamese required
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays