The primary responsibility of the Program Director is to plan, develop, expand and execute the mental health and crisis response services for the Prevention Center (Child Abuse Prevention Center).
- Ensure the Adult In-Home Crisis Stabilization (AIHCS) program fulfills all County of Orange Health Care Agency (HCA) contractual goals and requirements
- Increase and expand program awareness, reputation of integrity within the community, and use of services
- Nurture and develop team, fostering stability and individual growth
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures program and clinical quality and achievement of all contract requirements are met, including but not limited to workload standards, supervision hours, training requirements, staffing requirements, monthly goals and budget compliances of program elements.
- Hiring, supervision, training, and management of program staff.
- Conduct weekly individual supervision sessions with assigned clinical/case management staff.
- Provide clinical consultation with, and on-call support for AIHCS staff 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Ensure client files and cases are managed in accordance with HCA contract and Medi-Cal requirements
- Interface with billing staff to maintain quality and consistency of documentation
- Review assessments and other clinical documentation to assure clinical standards of the Prevention Center, HCA, and Medi-Cal are met
- Responsible for representing the Prevention Center and the mental health programs at County and other funder meetings
- Provide a strong, positive and highly professional presence in the community
- Partner with the Associate Director of Programs to provide operational support to the Prevention Center
- Research and/or complete special projects as defined
· Ph.D., Psy.D., or Master’s Degree in Social Work, Sociology, Psychology or related field
· Current licensure in California as an LCSW or LMFT or Psychologist
· Able to provide BBS licensure supervision to ASW and MFTI clinicians
· Minimum 5 years of experience managing mental health services
· Knowledge of the mental health system of care
· Experience managing contracts
· Experience managing Medi-Cal services and strong knowledge of Orange County Health Care Agency Behavioral Health Services documentation requirements
· Experience working with Adult mental health population
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Outcome based statistical reporting
· Valid California Driver’s License
· Live Scan fingerprinting required
· Experience with adult and families is preferred
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Exym, Word, and Access