The Child Abuse Prevention Center is seeking a Program Director for the Children’s In-Home Crisis Stabilization Program (CIHCS).
- Targeted to serve at-risk children ages 0-17.
- Helping children who experience thoughts of suicide, thoughts to harm others, self-harming behaviors (cutting) and/or aggressiveness.
- Providing an effective proven service model
- Short term and intensive (3 weeks).
Plan, develop, expand and execute the Mental Health and Crisis Response Services for the Child Abuse Prevention Center.
- Ensure CIHCS fulfills all contractual goals and requirements
- Increase and expand – program awareness, reputation of integrity within the community and use of services
- Nurture and develop team, fostering stability and individual growth
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hiring, supervision, and training of mental health professionals, mental health workers, and administrative billers.
- Ensures client files and cases are managed in accordance with contract and Medi-Cal requirements
- Responsible for representing the agency and the mental health programs at County and various funder meetings
- Provide a strong, positive and highly professional presence in the community
- Partner with the Vice President of Programs and Operations to provide Operational support to the agency
- Research projects and/or special projects as defined
- PhD, PsyD, or Master’s degree in Social Work, Sociology, Psychology or related field
- Current licensure in CA as an LCSW or LMFT or Psychologist
- Able to provide BBS licensure supervision to ASW and MFTI clinicians
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing mental health services
- Knowledge of the mental health system of care
- Experience managing contracts
- Experience managing Medi-Cal services and strong knowledge of Orange County Health Care Agency Behavioral Health Services documentation requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outcome based statistical reporting
- Familiarity with MS Office, including Excel, Word, and Access
- Computer literacy and experience with Electronic Health Records, Exym experience preferred