Interested applicants please submit cover letter, resume, employment application, and salary desired to [email protected] referencing the position title in the subject line.
The primary role of the Program Supervisor is to maintain the internal operations of the assigned programs, which includes Toddler Home Visitation and Neighborhood Resource Network (NRN).
- Maintain the Toddler Home Visitation program, which includes NRN, to fulfill all requirements and meet all contractual obligations set by CFCOC and the agency.
- Build and maintain partnerships with Maternal Child Health Network and community partners.
- Manage ongoing program development activities for the Toddler program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Program Administration
- Facilitate case reviews, staff training and staff meetings
- Assist in the development of new projects
- Maintain and monitor existing prevention programs
- Approve employee timesheets and monthly expense reports
- Provide program development around evaluation, training and services
- Supervision and Management
- Directly responsible for the supervision of assigned programs and program staff including Team Leader, Casework Specialists, Participant Enrollment Specialist and Administrative Assistant
- Conduct individual supervision sessions with each program team member weekly
- Review program’s progress towards client files and paperwork
- Responsible for personnel management, including hiring and termination under the supervision of the Director of Family Services and Human Resources
- Write employee evaluations and conduct annual performance reviews
- Review and supervise the filing of child abuse reports
- Lead strategically to ensure that program staff are performing at or above expectations
- Grant/Contract Monitoring
- Maintain agency grants/contracts in accordance with individual requirements
- Responsible for program accountability including implementation and revision of annual program evaluations as needed
- Tabulate and track monthly statistics including entering stats into Persimmony by the 15th of the following month of service
- Attend Center meetings, trainings, and conferences as necessary
- Attend outside meetings with funders and key stakeholders
- TCM Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete Agency approved TCM Training Program
- Attend TCM Time Survey training and participate in TCM Time Survey
- Attend TCM Program Trainings conducted by LGA MAA/TCM Administrative Coordinator of HCA
- Once a month, at minimum, upload billable TCM encounters into State system and review/resolve discrepancies, if possible.
- Coordinate new and ongoing training for TCM, including resources for clients and client file documentation
- Routinely review staff client files and monitor on-going comprehensive case management services & required TCM documentation including: needs assessments; written Individual Care Plans; referrals (including 30-day follow-up); linkage and consultation; assistance with accessing services; crisis assistance planning; Periodic Reviews (within 6 months); and encounter logs.
- Coordinate with all agencies involved in cases and review TCM documentation ensuring there is no TCM duplication of services
- Complete monthly TCM time survey. Review staff’s TCM time surveys for accuracy. Submit all TCM time surveys to HCA by the 15th of the following month of survey.
- Coordinate the completion of TCM encounter logs and review for accuracy.
- Contribute to the completion of annual TCM Cost Report and/or TCM audit requests
- Collaborate with community agencies, universities and other collateral professionals
- Represent agency in community relations events
- Provide support to staff and clients as needed
- Consistently seek and maintain resources for staff and clients
- MSW or Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology or related field
- Minimum of five years of supervisory experience preferred (less than 5 years will require a waiver from the Commission)
- Meet TCM Case Manager qualifications
- Experience working with young children and families including health education and social/emotional development
- Knowledge of the child welfare system, maternal child health systems, early learning, and early childhood mental health
- Certification in Triple P is preferred but not required