The Child Abuse Prevention Center is seeking a part time (20 hr. per week, with a potential to be full time) Administrative Assistant for its In Home Crisis Stabilization Team. Duties include:
- Performs administrative and office support activities for supervisors.
- Internet research abilities.
- Will assist the main office receptionist as needed.
- Uses Microsoft PowerPoint and other software to create internal and external presentations for Program.
- Order office supplies, creates, processes and tracks purchase orders; Maintains records of orders and inventory and follows up with vendors on shipment and delivery.
- Organize and schedule meetings.
- Perform data entry and scan documents
- Maintain information flow including in box/out box, email, etc.
- Maintain office filing system including paper files/file cabinets, shared electronic files.
- Organize and maintain various administrative, reference, library items and other files.
- Requires strong verbal communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Provide clerical, typing, and filing assistance to direct service staff as needed
- Prepare intake packets, file paperwork, etc.
- Copy, sort, fax, collate and retrieve documents.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Other duties as assigned.
Interested candidates please send a cover letter, resume, and salary history to email@example.com referencing the position title in the subject line.