The Child Abuse Prevention Center is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant-Receptionist to work at the front desk.
- Answer phone to the Center’s general phone line
- Greet guests to the Center in a professional manner
- Support staff with general office duties including copying and filing
- Maintain databases tracking client satisfaction
- Place supply orders and other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience in an office setting
- Experience working with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Committed to the Center’s cause and are able to excel in a high paced customer service driven environment.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
Interested applicants please submit cover letter, resume, and salary history to [email protected] referencing the position title in the subject line.