The Child Abuse Prevention Center is seeking a bilingual Spanish Full Time Senior Casework Specialists for its In-Home Focused Program. The In-Home Focus Casework Specialist provides intensive, in-home parenting education/coaching and case management services that are necessary to achieve family preservation. Key areas of responsibility include: Completing intakes, conducting assessments; creating, implementing and monitoring treatment plans; teaching parenting skills; providing ongoing coaching and referrals; managing case files in accordance with contract requirements; and providing transportation for families under certain conditions. The Sr. Casework Specialist also serves as a liaison between SSA social workers and IHF staff. This position reports to the In-Home Focused Program Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, sociology, social work, or a related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the human services field providing direct services to children and/or families
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well within a diverse team environment
- Must possess a valid driver license, auto insurance and a car with working seat belts
- Bi-lingual in Spanish required
- Evening and weekend availability necessary
- Experience with Nurturing Program (Parents and Adolescents) curriculum strongly desired
About the Center:
The Child Abuse Prevention Center is the county’s leading not-for-profit organization focused exclusively on the prevention of child abuse. As one of the largest and most successful family and children services agencies in Orange County, The Center works with families to create healthier environments for children, ultimately building stronger families. One child at a time, one family at a time, we are creating stronger families and healthier communities in order to prevent and to break the generational cycle of abuse.
Join our Team and Commit Your Expertise to our Mission:
Interested candidates REQUIRED to send resume and salary history to [email protected] referencing the position title in the subject line.