The Child Abuse Prevention Center is seeking a part time (10-20 hours per week) Casework Specialist for the In-Home Focused Program (Bilingual Vietnamese). This position will be Part Time starting at 10 hours/week, and increasing to 20 hours/week by approximately 12/1/17. The position has the potential to turn into a Full Time position. The In-Home Focused Casework Specialist provides in-home parenting education/coaching and case management services that are necessary to achieve family reunification and preservation. Key areas of responsibility include attending intakes; monitoring treatment plans; teaching parenting skills; providing ongoing coaching and referrals; managing case files in accordance with contract requirements; and other duties as assigned. This position reports to the In-Home Focused Program Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, sociology, social work, or a related field
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the human services field providing direct services to children and/or families
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well within a diverse team environment
- Must possess a valid driver license and current auto insurance
- Bi-lingual in Vietnamese required
- Evening and Saturday availability required
- Experience with Nurturing Program (Parents and Adolescents) curriculum is desired