The Child Abuse Prevention Center is seeking a Full-Time Clinical Program Supervisor to join its Children’s In Home Crisis Stabilization program. The team provides 24/7 crisis intervention and critical safety management services. Services are provided to children and families primarily in the home and school settings. Duties include but are not limited to: conducting weekly individual and group supervision sessions with assigned clinical staff; review clinical documentation to assure high standards of agency, HCA and Medi-Cal; assist in personnel management, including hiring and termination, performance evaluations, and progress in performance improvement; monitor supervisees billing productivity and face to face visits per week/month; coordination of new and ongoing employee training; shared on-call supervisor consultation; serve as a liaison with community agencies, universities and all other collateral professionals.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy or related field
- California Licensed for a minimum of 2 years with The Board of Behavioral Sciences (LCSW or LMFT)
- Two or more years’ experience with providing clinical and administrative supervision in a clinical setting
- Experience with crisis intervention and with families and children is preferred
- Experience with Medi-Cal documentation preferred
- Valid California Driver’s License
- Live Scan fingerprinting required
About the Center:
The Child Abuse Prevention Center is the county’s leading not-for-profit organization focused exclusively on the prevention of child abuse. As one of the largest and most successful family and children services agencies in Orange County, The Center works with families to create healthier environments for children, ultimately building stronger families. One child at a time, one family at a time, we are creating stronger families and healthier communities in order to prevent and to break the generational cycle of abuse.
Join our Team and Commit Your Expertise to our Mission!
Interested candidates REQUIRED to send resume and salary history to email@example.com referencing the position title in the subject line.