The Orange County Child Abuse Prevention Center is proud to announce Colleen Rogers of Keller Williams as the Chair for the 20th Annual Bright Futures Celebration gala, to be held on March 10th at the Balboa Bay Club in Newport Beach, CA. Colleen brings years of philanthropy and event experience to the committee, and has a demonstrated heart for children.
As an inspiring panelist for our Women in Balance event earlier this year, Colleen has brought her life and business lessons to the Child Abuse Prevention Center’s supporters and families.
Colleen’s Success in Business – Colleen graduated from the University of Central Florida with a degree in Business Management and a focus in Accounting. Not long after graduation, she moved to Southern California to follow her passion to create a highly successful career in the business world, and quickly joined the Keller Williams team. She has held many positions within the Keller Williams in the last 13 years, ranging from Office Operations Management, Support Analyst for HQ, Coach for other Office Operations Managers, to her present positions as Area Director and Franchise owner of multiple locations. Colleen’s experience includes eight years of event planning, hosting and organizing over 75 events including Inspirational Brunches and charity events.
Colleen Gives Back To Stay in Balance – Colleen has a true passion for helping others succeed at the highest levels possible while continuing to grow herself. Giving back to the community is very important to Colleen. Most recently she has volunteered her time to support the American Red Cross in disaster relief in South Texas for those affected by Hurricane Harvey and also supporting Keller Williams associates affected by raising much needed funds. Some additional ways she has given back is through the following:
- Hosted monthly fundraisers for Keller Williams Cares to benefit KW associates nationally, locally and also other local charities.
- Volunteers at the Second Harvest Food Bank
- Holds Toys for Tots drives at her KW offices each year.
- Participates in Keller Williams annual RED (Renew Energize Donate) Day since the 2009 inaugural company-wide event, helping local families rehab homes by raising funds and providing labor and making homeless kits for Rescue Mission Tustin.
- Hosts blood drives for the American Red Cross blood at her KW offices and is an avid donor herself.
- Ran multiple 5K races to benefit Stand up to Cancer, Run for the Water, Be the
Match, CURE, Breast Cancer Fund, Joyful Heart Foundation and many more!
- Participates in Khloe Kares bags for distribution to local homeless woman.
Planning for the Bright Futures Celebration has begun under Colleen’s direction and guidance, with the goal of creating additional attention and resources to the cause of child abuse prevention throughout the communities in Orange County.
Learn how to be a sponsor or get involved with our Bright Futures Celebration HERE.