The Child Abuse Prevention Center is seeking a Full-Time Development Coordinator to join the Development team. The Development Coordinator provides overall support to the Development Team specifically in the areas of administration, communication, donor relations, and event support.
Duties include but are not limited to:
1) Updating donor tracking systems
2) Assisting in the “thanking” process to maintain strong donor relationships.
- Must hold a BA degree or have experience working in an administrative capacity
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint is preferred
- Ability to multi-task is mandatory
Interested candidates please send a cover letter, resume, and salary history to email@example.com referencing the position title in the subject line.