Are you looking for a rewarding career opportunity in a thriving, supportive environment?
The Child Abuse Prevention Center offers an excellent environment for enhancing your professional skills while making a difference in your community. Join our team of more than 130 professional staff members and 500 volunteers in breaking the generational cycle of child abuse, domestic violence and teen pregnancy in Orange County.
The Prevention Center always accepts resumes for bilingual English/Spanish candidates who have a Bachelors degree in social services or a related field. Please contact our Human Resources Manager Gabi Rodriguez at [email protected] for more information.
Current Job Openings
Full Time Positions:
- Program Supervisor – Infant Home Visitation Program
- Mental Health Professional – In Home Crisis Stabilization Program
- Development Coordinator
Modified Full Time Positions:
Part Time Positions:
- Monitored Visitation Specialist – Monitored Visitation Program
- Administrative Assistant – In Home Crisis Stabilization Program
- Child Care Coordinator – Parent to Parent Program
Temporary / On-Call Positions