Are you looking for a rewarding career opportunity in a thriving, supportive environment?
The Child Abuse Prevention Center offers an excellent environment for enhancing your professional skills while making a difference in your community. Join our team of more than 120 professional staff members and 500 volunteers in breaking the generational cycle of child abuse, domestic violence and teen pregnancy in Orange County.
The Prevention Center always accepts resumes for bilingual English/Spanish candidates who have a Bachelors degree in social services or a related field. Please contact our Human Resources Manager Gabi Rodriguez at [email protected] for more information.
Current Job Openings
Full Time Positions:
- Licensed Mental Health Professional – Children’s In Home Crisis Stabilization Program
- Program Supervisor – Monitored Visitation Program
- Program Director – Parent to Parent Program
Modified Full Time Positions:
Part Time Positions:
- Specialist – Outreach & Engagement Program
- Childcare Coordinator – Parent to Parent Program
- Mental Health Educator – Outreach & Engagement
Temporary / On-Call Positions