Are you looking for a rewarding career opportunity in a thriving, supportive environment?
The Child Abuse Prevention Center offers an excellent environment for enhancing your professional skills while making a difference in your community. Join our team of more than 130 professional staff members and 500 volunteers in breaking the generational cycle of child abuse, domestic violence and teen pregnancy in Orange County.
The Prevention Center always accepts resumes for bilingual English/Spanish candidates who have a Bachelors degree in social services or a related field. Please contact our Human Resources Director Ellen Lorenz at [email protected] for more information.
Please fill out this employment application and include it in your email.
Current Job Openings
Full Time Positions:
- Mental Health Worker – School Readiness
- Participant Enrollment Specialist – School Readiness
- Truck Driver
- Manager of Marketing and Communications
- Billing Coordinator (CICHS)
Modified Full Time Positions:
Part Time Positions:
- Outreach & Engagement Specialist – Outreach & Engagement Program (2 available)
- Childcare Coordinator