The Orange County Child Abuse Prevention Center is seeking an outstanding Executive Assistant with a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence to support the Executive office on a wide variety of complex issues. The full-time Executive Assistant position provides overall support to the Executive Director in the areas of administration, communication, donor relations, and Board development that aids the execution of our cause.
The Executive Assistant will provide consistent and stable administrative support to the Executive office as well as support communication that is clear, direct, and timely between the Executive Director, Board of Directors, Staff, significant funders, and community leaders.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Executive Director in the timely management of all communication (written, phone, email, voice mail) which may include independently composing draft responses, editing and proofreading
- Attend meetings and assist the Executive Director in preparing agendas, notices, minutes and resolutions for Board Meetings in a timely way
- Manage the Executive Director’s calendars and schedules and prepares for meetings
- Assist the Executive Director in coordinating Board members’ support of the Center
- Development Support as needed in support of Executive Director’s development activities
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and / or have 5+ years providing executive level administrative support
- Experience working with a Board of Directors is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize work activities and use time efficiently
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
About the Center:
The Child Abuse Prevention Center is the county’s leading not-for-profit organization focused exclusively on the prevention of child abuse. As one of the largest and most successful family and children services agencies in Orange County, The Center works with families to create healthier environments for children, ultimately building stronger families. One child at a time, one family at a time, we are creating stronger families and healthier communities in order to prevent and to break the generational cycle of abuse.
Join our Team and Commit Your Expertise to our Mission:
Interested candidates REQUIRED to send resume and salary history to email@example.com referencing the position title in the subject line.