The part-time (20 hours per week) In-Home Coach/In-Home Focused Program Supervisor is responsible for overseeing delegated facets of these programs that are designed to provide the parenting education/coaching and case management services necessary to achieve family stability, safety and well-being. Key areas of responsibility include: Program development and administration, service delivery, staff supervision, reporting and budgeting. This position is responsible for the consistent achievement of both program goals and contract compliance/requirements while ensuring a commitment to program service excellence in accordance with the Child Abuse Prevention Center’s goals and objectives. This position reports to the Director of Family Services.
- Master’s Degree in psychology, sociology, social work, or a related field
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in the administration and direct service delivery of protective services, or an area closely related to protective services
- Minimum of one (1) year supervisory experience
- Experience managing and working within the requirements of a government contract
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well within a diverse team environment
- Experience with Nurturing Program (Parents and Adolescents) curriculum strongly desired
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred, but not required
About the Center:
The Child Abuse Prevention Center is the county’s leading not-for-profit organization focused exclusively on the prevention of child abuse. As one of the largest and most successful family and children services agencies in Orange County, The Center works with families to create healthier environments for children, ultimately building stronger families. One child at a time, one family at a time, we are creating stronger families and healthier communities in order to prevent and to break the generational cycle of abuse.
Join our Team and Commit Your Expertise to our Mission:
Interested candidates REQUIRED to send resume and salary history to [email protected] referencing the position title in the subject line.