Serve as the first point of contact and technical support for the Child Abuse Prevention Center’s (CAPC) current Electronic Health Record (EHR), Exym. This role serves to provide system support, troubleshooting, system maintenance and re-configuration as needed, and staff training for new hires and on a continuing basis for all Health Care Agency (HCA) programs.
1.To assist in ensuring CAPC/HCA programs achieve qualitative and quantitative results in support of the organization’s mission and meet the desired objectives of the funder.
2.To provide adequate support to all HCA-funded programs in the areas of Exym system maintenance and monthly Periscope reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- System support for HCA programs utilizing the Exym system, which includes system configuration and maintenance, staff training, troubleshooting, password reset, etc.
- Manage detailed report-building (SQL-based) utilizing the Exym report add-on, Periscope; update reports as needed based on funder requirements and efficiency improvements.
- Manage all system service requests submitted by staff in a timely manner
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned
- Associate’s Degree in Business, Information Technology/Systems, or other related field required; Bachelor’s preferred
- Experience with database management
- Proficiency in Excel is required
- Electronic Health Record experience required; Exym experience preferred
- SQL experience required; Periscope experience preferred
- Excellent organizational skills to meet monthly reporting deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent initiative and ability to engage others and work as a team
- Knowledgeable about the mental health system of care