The Child Abuse Prevention Center is seeking a full-time Human Resources Coordinator. This position provides guidance, support, and coordination in the consistent and effective application of policies, procedures, and practices of the Human Resources department. The Human Resources Coordinator assists the Human Resources Manager in every aspect of human resources by responding to staff member’s needs.
The Human Resources Coordinator’s responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting in: 1) Benefit administration 2) Recruiting process 3) Hiring process 4) Evaluation process 5) Termination process 6)Day-to-day administrative support.
- Must possess a high school diploma, BA degree preferred
- Human Resources experience preferred, Administrative experience required
- Ability to problem solve
- Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects
- Attention to detail
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work
- Good judgment and decision-making skills
- Able to motivate and empower others to reach organizational goals
- Experience working with Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint is preferred
Join our Team and Commit Your Skills to our Mission
The Child Abuse Prevention Center is the county’s leading not-for-profit organization focused exclusively on the prevention of child abuse. As one of the largest and most successful family and children services agencies in Orange County, the Center works with families to create healthier environments for children, ultimately building stronger families. One child at a time, one family at a time, we are creating stronger families and healthier communities in order to prevent and to break the generational cycle of abuse.
Please apply by submitting salary history, salary expectation and resume to [email protected]