The Intake Coordinator serves as a liaison between children/families and systems, screens new referrals to ensure criteria is met, maintains referral log and is responsible for caseload/case assignments, in order to provide the needs and expectations of each child and family.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for tracking MHP cases/discharges and assigning new cases accordingly.
· Making contact with each family to explore recent crisis, severity of risk and linkage to determine eligibility.
· Run coordination of care in IRIS for each new referral to ensure services are not duplicated.
· Providing follow up calls, as needed, to pending intakes and open cases to determine if services are still needed.
· Inputting data into Exym when paper intakes are conducted.
· Assemble intake packets for team
- BA in Social Work, Human Services, Psychology or related field
- Two years crisis experience preferred
- Access to reliable transportation
- Experience with families and children preferred
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
Current interested staff members please submit completed Internal Job Application with all signatures (found on the Shared Drive>4 Staff Resources), to Adriana Niizawa at[email protected] by July 26, 2019.
Don’t forget about our staff member referral program!
If you know someone who might be interested, please ask them to send their resume and salary expectation to [email protected] referencing the position title in the subject line.