Reporting to the Chief Development Officer, the Manager of Corporate Partnerships is responsible to advancing the mission of OC CAPC, which is to directly serve at-risk children families and adults in crisis to prevent and break the generational cycle of abuse.
The Manager of Corporate Partnerships is responsible to carry the mission of the organization through developing and leading dynamic corporate sponsorships, securing new corporate partners can provide corporate social responsibility efforts inclusive of financial support, volunteerism and gifts in kind.
The ideal candidate for this role will have outstanding relationship building capabilities, a strategic thinking with the ability to execute, experience in account management and/or strategic partnerships.
The candidate is responsible of researching, preparing corporate grant proposals and be the lead in the review, terms and conditions preparation of the agreements.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Identifies and secures new corporate partners that generate both monetary and in-kind donations for the organization.
- Develops creative positioning, pitch strategies and presentation materials for prospective corporate sponsors
- Cultivates and nurtures existing corporate partnerships. Drafts and edits complex partnership agreements.
- Develops creative positioning, pitch strategies and presentation material for prospective corporate sponsors.
- Develops a Corporate Partners Donor Program – multiple tiers membership.
- Collaborates with the Events Manager on all sponsor aspects and ensure sponsor requirements are fulfilled including, photo needs, signage, press interviews, talking points, and media content.
- Manages tracking of all corporate prospects pipeline and all corporate incoming corporate donations and corporate revenue.
- Manage intern(s) to assist in the research and writing.
- Additional duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Commitment to OCCAPC mission
- Strong communicator and strategic thinker, takes innovative and creative approach to achieving department goals.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Meets timelines by effective prioritizing.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and follow-up. Technologically savvy. Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent communications skills: both written and oral.
- Ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Maintains high level of professionalism at all times.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office. SalesForce experience desired not required.