Program Evaluation Manager
The Child Abuse Prevention Center (Prevention Center) is seeking a Program Evaluation Manager. This full-time position will be responsible for evaluating and reporting the effectiveness of the Prevention Center’s social service, education, and mental health clinical programs. Duties include but are not limited to: 1) Measuring and reporting the health and results of the Prevention Center’s program services; 2) Managing the compilation, reporting and related quality assurance of the Prevention Center’s program internal and external reporting; and 3) Responsible for site administration of the organization’s program data systems including Social Solutions ETO.
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy, Business Administration, Public Administration or other related field required
- Minimum four years of experience in the mental health/social service fields, experience with contract development and management would be ideal
- Minimum of two years of experience with developing and administering mental health or social service programs preferred
- Knowledgeable of the mental health system of care preferred
- Experience with Social Solutions ETO software desirable
Qualified interested candidates should submit salary history, cover letter and resume (referencing the job title in the subject line) to [email protected]
About the Center:
The Child Abuse Prevention Center is the county’s leading not-for-profit organization focused exclusively on the prevention of child abuse. As one of the largest and most successful family and children services agencies in Orange County, The Center works with families to create healthier environments for children, ultimately building stronger families. One child at a time, one family at a time, we are creating stronger families and healthier communities in order to prevent and to break the generational cycle of abuse.
Join our Team and Commit Your Expertise to our Mission:
Interested candidates REQUIRED to send resume and salary history to [email protected] referencing the position title in the subject line.