The Child Abuse Prevention Center is seeking a Full Time therapist for its In Home Crisis Stabilization Team that provides 24/7 crisis intervention and critical safety management mental health services. Services are provided primarily in the home and to accommodate the client and family’s schedule. Duties include:
- Conduct a thorough clinical assessment including chief complaint, history, mental status, needs of family and disposition.
- Develop and implement a Client Service Plan with collaboration of child and families.
- Provide individual and family therapy with interventions focused on safety, coping skills, problem solving, social support and family communication.
- Masters degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy or related field
- Two years clinical experience preferred
- Experience working with the teenage population preferred
- Experience working with clients in crisis situations preferred
- Experience with Medi Cal documentation preferred
- Valid California Driver’s License
- LiveScan fingerprinting required
- Bilingual Spanish desirable
- Registration with BBS required
Interested candidates REQUIRED to send resume and salary history to [email protected] referencing the position title in the subject line.