The Child Abuse Prevention Center is seeking a Temporary Full Time MVS Transporter (with possibility for becoming Regular Full Time) for its Monitored Visitation program. The MVS provides monitored visitation for families referred by social services.
- Provide transportation of children to and from Supervised and Monitored Visits.
- Maintain updated accurate daily log of services provided, time card, expense report, and outlook calendar on a daily basis.
- Conduct intake for each newly assigned case.
- Provide on-going resources and referrals for families as appropriate.
- assist social worker with on-going surveillance of children to assure safety and protection.
- Provide daily updates to the child and Family Services’ Social Worker.
- Provide transportation of children to and from monitored/supervised visits.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must have a car with at least three working seat belts in the back seat
- Must have current auto insurance
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
Interested candidates REQUIRED to send resume and salary history to [email protected]