Outreach & Engagement Educator for Teen Voices, Teen Choices (TVTC)
The Child Abuse Prevention Center is seeking a Part-Time O&E Educator to join the Well team. The O&E Educator will develop, coordinate and maintain the operations of the Teen Voices, Teen Choices teen dating violence education program. Create and maintain relationships with teachers, school administrators, and other personnel along with staff of community-based organizations. Recruit, train, and supervise program interns. Manage program development efforts including relationship with primary curriculum provider.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Build new and maintain existing relationships with teachers, school administrators & staff, and representatives of community-based agencies in order to create opportunities for presentations of TVTC program at schools and sites throughout the community
- Manage and maintain schedule of TVTC presentations.
- Recruit, train, supervise, manage, and evaluate program interns
- Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing teachers/community leaders including all program communications
- Manage program calendar including all presentation scheduling
- Responsible for all program outcomes reporting monthly and annually on Master Stats and Program Dashboard
- Responsible for remaining current on all Teen Dating Violence news and statistics to incorporate real-world experiences into presentations
- Responsible for remaining current on Core Standards for Health Education and how presentations fulfill requirements
- Manage the ongoing program development activities for TVTC program, including relationship with curriculum provider and marketing efforts
- Outcome based statistical reporting
- Bachelors degree in Human Services or related field
- Prior experience working in classrooms is preferred
- Highly enthusiastic, positive, personable, hard working, and reliable
Interested candidates should submit salary history, cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.