The Child Abuse Prevention Center is seeking a part time (20 hours per week) Casework Specialist for the In-Home Coach Program (Bilingual Vietnamese). This position will be Part Time Starting 9/1/17. The In-Home Coach Casework Specialist provides in-home parenting education/coaching and case management services that are necessary to achieve family reunification and preservation. Key areas of responsibility include: attending intakes, monitoring treatment plans; teaching parenting skills; providing ongoing coaching and referrals; and managing case files in accordance with contract requirements. This position reports to the In-Home Coach Program Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, sociology, social work, or a related field
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the human services field providing direct services to children and/or families
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well within a diverse team environment
- Must possess a valid driver license and current auto insurance
- Bi-lingual in Vietnamese required
- Evening and Saturday availability required
- Experience with Nurturing Program (Parents and Adolescents) curriculum is desired