The Orange County Child Abuse Prevention is seeking a modified full time (30 hours per week) Program Data Assistant to join our team. The Program Data Assistant provides support through data entry, tracking, analysis, reporting, and quality assurance for all Prevention Center programs. This position assists in tracking the accuracy and consistency of data management by developing and monitoring written policies and procedures. This also includes identifying quality assurance issues and supports the implementation of continuous improvement or corrective action plans as directed. In addition, this position assists with cleaning and preparing data and reports for internal Prevention Center leadership, as well as external funders and stakeholders.
- High school diploma or GED required
- College student in pursuit of Bachelor’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, or advanced degree preferred
- Two years of office administration experience
- Proficient using Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, etc.), especially Excel and/or Access
- Experience in using database or data management systems preferred including data entry, data analyses, and reporting
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Access to reliable vehicle and current care insurance
- Valid California Driver’s License
- Live Scan finger printing required
About the Center:
The Child Abuse Prevention Center is the county’s leading not-for-profit organization focused exclusively on the prevention of child abuse. As one of the largest and most successful family and children services agencies in Orange County, The Center works with families to create healthier environments for children, ultimately building stronger families. One child at a time, one family at a time, we are creating stronger families and healthier communities in order to prevent and to break the generational cycle of abuse.
Join our Team and Commit Your Expertise to our Mission:
Interested candidates REQUIRED to send resume and salary history to [email protected] referencing the position title in the subject line.