The primary role of Program Supervisor is to maintain the internal operations of the Adult In-Home Crisis Stabilization (AIHCS) program at the Child Abuse Prevention Center (Prevention Center).
1. Ensure AIHCS fulfills all County of Orange Health Care Agency (HCA) contractual goals and requirements.
2. Increase and expand program awareness, reputation of integrity within the community, and use of services.
3. Nurture and develop team, fostering stability and individual growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Facilitate case reviews and staff training
· Assign cases and maintain database of clients
· Assist in the development of new projects
· Maintain and monitor existing prevention programs
· On call supervisor to support crisis team
· Directly share responsibility for the supervision of Clinician, Case Managers, and Mentor
· Conduct weekly individual supervision sessions with assigned clinical staff
· Provide weekly group supervision to Case Managers
· Assist with facilitating weekly clinical group supervision
· Interface with billing staff to maintain quality and consistency of documentation
· Review assessments and other clinical documentation to assure clinical standards of the Prevention Center, HCA, and Medi-cal
· Strong communication skills to present ideas, information, and viewpoints, both verbally and in writing
· Monitors and measures client progress against treatment plants and stated goals as it applies to mental health documentation
· Current knowledge to coordinate treatment planning and case management for assigned clients
· Assist Program Director in personal management, including hiring and termination
· Assist Program Director in coordination of new and ongoing employee training to enhance clinical skills and knowledge
· Assist Program Director in writing employee evaluations and conducting annual performance reviews
· Support goal setting and attainment of Prevention Center and AIHCS objectives
· On call supervisor to provide clinical support and consultation to AIHCS clinical staff
- Ph.D., Psy.D., or Master’s degree in Social Work, Sociology, Psychology or related field
· Current licensure in California as an LCSW or LMFT or Psychologist
· Ability to provide clinical supervision hours to registered BBS interns
· Minimum 2 years’ experience of adult services experience highly preferred
- Experience with families and children is preferred