The Child Abuse Prevention Center (CAPC) is seeking a full-time Program Supervisor for its Home Visitation Infant Program.
The Program Supervisor is responsible for overseeing all facets of the Infant Home Visitation program designed to serve high risk families, with an infant under 18 months of age, in order to establish/strengthen the bonding and attachment between parent and child.
Key areas of responsibility include but are not limited to: 1) Program development and administration; 2) Service delivery; 3) Staff supervision; 4) Reporting and budgeting. This position is responsible for the consistent achievement of both program goals and funding requirements while ensuring a commitment to program service excellence in accordance with the Child Abuse Prevention Center’s goals and objectives.
- Master’s Degree in social work, family therapy or related field
- Five years or demonstrated supervisory experience preferred
- Experience working with infants, young children and families including health education and social and emotional development
- Knowledge of child welfare system, maternal child health systems and early learning and early childhood mental health
- Knowledge of KIPS and PIPE activities preferred
Interested candidates REQUIRED to send cover letter, resume and salary history to email@example.com referencing the position title in the subject line.
Please also contact Julie Chambers to express your interest and ask questions. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 714-683-7551.