Child Abuse Prevention Center (CAPC) is seeking a Bilingual Spanish Program Supervisor for our Monitored Visitation Program. This full-time position will be responsible for overseeing daily operation of the Monitored and Supervised Visitation with Transportation Services program, supervising and training staff, scheduling visits, ensuring program meets all contract guidelines, goals, and objectives, and ensure quality control and consumer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, Public Administration or other related field required
- Bilingual Spanish required
- Minimum one year experience and supervisory experience in the human service field
- Experience preferred in managing scheduling systems, logistics, and cost containment as part of well executed service delivery business models
- Must be available evening and weekends (typical schedule Tuesday through Saturday)
About the Center:
The Child Abuse Prevention Center is the county’s leading not-for-profit organization focused exclusively on the prevention of child abuse. As one of the largest and most successful family and children services agencies in Orange County, The Center works with families to create healthier environments for children, ultimately building stronger families. One child at a time, one family at a time, we are creating stronger families and healthier communities in order to prevent and to break the generational cycle of abuse.
Join our Team and Commit Your Expertise to our Mission:
Interested candidates REQUIRED to send resume and salary history to [email protected] referencing the position title in the subject line.