School Readiness is a customized program for kids ages 0-6 and their families to ensure healthy child development and preparation for school.
School Readiness is…
- A source of support for healthy child development that encourages social and emotional wellbeing during the earliest years of life
- A program that will come to the home and assist with concerns regarding child health and development
- A way to connect families to services that support healthy child development and emotional wellbeing
- A source of education, coaching and support for parents
- A program that provides all services at NO COST!
For more information about School Readiness, please visit sr.brightfutures4kids.org. To enroll in the School Readiness program, e-mail [email protected]; or call 1-855-955-5092.