The Child Abuse Prevention Center is seeking a Part-Time/ TEMP Quality Assurance Coordinator to join our Children’s In Home Crisis Stabilization program.
The focus of the In-Home Crisis Stabilization program is to keep the family unit together in the best interest of the child by providing immediate crisis response, offering short-term in-home therapy, providing case management and rehabilitation services, maintaining family stabilization, and preventing hospitalization and/or out of home placement.
1) Effective billing of Medi-Cal documentation utilizing the IRIS system; 2) Maintains miscellaneous client service tracking systems to monitor status of services being provided; 3) General office support duties
- Previous data entry experience and Medi-Cal billing experience with IRIS system for a minimum of two years preferred
- Experience with Medi-Cal billing and processing Medi-Cal paperwork for a minimum of two years preferred
- Thorough knowledge of office practices and procedures, including filing methods, systems and the operation of office equipment.
- Experience in applying Quality Assurance practices to Medi-Cal documentation and timelines